Blog Archive

Friday, February 13, 2015

eleven hundred sixty five: the thirteenth



What! A! Day! I had no idea that it was Friday the thirteenth when I woke up this morning, but after a few moments this morning and actually looking at the date, I quickly realized that it was. My day didn't start off the greatest, but it definitely evened out by the middle and end of it. What was tried and true throughout the day where other things were not was my preppy casual style outfit that I went with today. I think that I feel most comfortable in looks like I'm wearing today. It was warm enough for the cool morning temperatures and cool enough with a simple cuff or two of my button up shirt. Today I chose to wear a multicolored checkered button up shirt, a grey sweater vest, and a pair of slim fit denim. The accessories in today's outfit include a cabbie hat, a standout red belt, and my Air Force 1's. This outfit helped me get through a crazy day and I hope to plan a few more that will assist in me getting through the rest of my all work and no play weekend. If you're lucky enough to have the weekend off and enjoy it, I wish you all well! And if you're working through it like myself, be sure to hang in there!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment