Blog Archive

Saturday, February 14, 2015

eleven hundred sixty six: W.O.T.W.



Today's look is a casual street style inspired look that is both classic and comfortable. It's a great look for any kind of weekend that you might encounter. The weekend I'm about to embark on is a working on the weekend kind of weekend. These are definitely not quite as fun as a weekend spent relaxing and hanging out with friends, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do sometimes and this is my time to do it. Today I chose to wear a graphic printed t-shirt with a denim shirt as a layering piece and a pair of slim fit pants. The accessories in today's outfit feature a red velvet hat, a black leather belt, and a pair of black leather sneakers to match. Even though I'm not celebrating Valentine's Day this year myself, I thought it would be cool to throw in that one red accessory to give it a slight nod in today's outfit anyway. While most of you wish that the weekend will never end, I already can't wait for it to be over. But I definitely hope that you all have a fantastic day nonetheless!

Today I am wearing:
•Red velvet hat from Stüssy
•Western style denim shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment