Blog Archive

Sunday, February 15, 2015

eleven hundred sixty seven: tropical winter



Unlike a lot of our northern neighbors, down here in Florida we are experiencing a very tropical winter. No snow storms or anything like that to worry about down here. The closest we get to anything like that is an occasional night that dips down into the 50's. Today's look is a fun, bright, and casual street style look that mixes some fun prints with some more basic colors. I really enjoy today's look because of the contrast it has with what's going on in the rest of the country since not only am I not bundled up, I don't even have a single layering piece on besides the shirt I'm wearing. I hope any of you that are having to deal with the cold stay as warm as possible and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:

  • Snap back hat from Stussy
  • Graphic printed polo shirt from H&M
  • Belt from H&M
  • Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
  • Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment