Blog Archive

Monday, February 9, 2015

eleven hundred sixty one: mondeezy



Today's look is a very simple look that I'm wearing to start off a very busy week ahead. I knew that today was going to require plenty of work, so I made sure to dress light and casual to assist with the heavy work load. Today I chose to wear just a t-shirt and jeans. The accessories included in today's outfit are a five panel hat, a black leather belt, and my trusty comfortable Air Force 1's. After a long day like today, I'm glad that I went with an outfit that's not as involved as some of mine usually are. I hope you all had a great first day of the week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Gifted Kanye West t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment