Blog Archive

Sunday, February 8, 2015

eleven hundred sixty: casually sundazed



Today's look is a perfect look for a day off on a Sunday. Since yesterday proved to be a lot more busy and intense than expected, I am really into making sure that today is as relaxing as it possibly can be. I've also got a very busy week and a half ahead at work after today, so this is one more reason why I want to make sure today is completely stress free. In light of all that, I chose to wear an outfit that is light, simple, and comfortable. I chose to wear a plaid flannel button up shirt styled with the sleeves rolled up and a slim fit pant. The accessories in today's outfit include a cabbie hat, a studded belt, and leather lace up sneakers. You can definitely not accuse me of being uncomfortable and I made sure that I would be stylish along with it being a simple and comfortable look. I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and I'll see you next week!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted plaid flannel button up shirt
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather lace up sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment