Blog Archive

Saturday, February 7, 2015

eleven hundred fifty nine: saturdazed



Today's look is a casual  collegiate street style inspired look that is comfortable (and boy was that comfort needed today!) and snazzy. I chose a light weight windbreaker over a collegiate style graphic t-shirt, a pair of slim fit denim, a pair oflow top boots, and I topped it off with a colorful snap back hat that somewhat matches the colors of the t-shirt. This is a very simple outfit but ,with everything combined, it really gets the job done. As I relax for the rest of the weekend, I hope that you all have the chance to do the same and have a great Saturday night!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang Clan snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from Lacoste
•Gifted graphic printed t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
Low top oots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment