Blog Archive

Saturday, February 21, 2015

eleven hundred seventy three: sporturday



Today's look is a very fun and casual sporty look. The weather was still a little cool this morning, though not half as cold as it was yesterday. And I knew it was going to be another busy day, so I made sure that I was going to be comfortable throughout it. I chose a button up shirt paired with a v neck sweater and a pair of slim fit denim. Keeping with the sporty vibe, the accessories I chose are a snap back hat, a leather belt, and a pair of sneakers. This outfit definitely helped me get through my first half of the weekend and I hope that you all are making your way gracefully through yours as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•V neck sweater from J Crew
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment