Blog Archive

Friday, February 20, 2015

eleven hundred seventy two: black and grey scale



Today's look is a casual monochromatic look that focuses mainly on blacks and greys. The overall outfit ended up being very sharp looking even though the garments put together otherwise would seem much more casual if they were different colors. I chose a patterned polo shirt paired with a faux leather jacket and a pair of slim fit pants for the garments today and I chose a fedora, black belt, and a pair of Air Force 1's for the accessories. It's still a little cool outside as it was yesterday, but I'm hoping that it warms up a little for the weekend. I'll be at work throughout my weekend just like last week, but I still hope that all of you have a great one nonetheless!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Faux leather jacket from Urban Outfitters
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment