Blog Archive

Sunday, February 22, 2015

eleven hundred seventy four: jumping ambassadors



Today's look is a fun casual sporty look that is in the same vein as yesterday's look but with less layers since the temperature finally warmed back up again. Today's outfit only features a graphic printed t-shirt and a slim fit pair of pants. The accessories in today's outfit all match the t-shirt perfectly with the red accents in the faux leather five panel hat and belt while the sneakers feature a red, white, and blue color combination. My day definitely wasn't as fun and easy going as my outfit was today, so I'm glad that at least part of my day was fun and easy going. And I hope that you all enjoyed the rest of your weekend. Rest up! Because we're starting a whole new week tomorrow.

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted graphic printed t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment