Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2015

eleven hundred seventy five: sporty resorty



Yesterday's look was more of a plain and simple light sporty look while today's look is a much brighter and more involved sporty street style look that hints at a resort trend with the bright colors. The main things about today's outfit to take note of are the colors and the styling. I don't often stray from normal menswear styling but when I do, I make sure that it's going to be something that's fun, exciting, and outside of the box. In today's case, I chose to wear a striped asymmetrical button up shirt paired with an orange puffy vest and a pair of slim fit pants that are rolled up to show off the details of my equally bright and colorful argyle socks. The accessories in today's outfit include a reflective material five panel hat, a studded belt, and a pair of converse that are styled rolled down to assist in showing off the sock details as well. I hope you all have had a great first day of the week back to real life and are excited for the rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment