Blog Archive

Friday, February 27, 2015

eleven hundred seventy nine: blue friday



Today's look is a casual resort style look that is perfect for such a casual resort style day. I don't have work today and the weather is gorgeous. The morning featured a little bit of an overcast feeling, but this afternoon, the sun is shining and the skies are blue. Speaking of blue, the colors of both my shirt and shorts today are blue as well. The different shades of blue are broken up nicely by my black belt which also matches well with my black loafers. I topped off the outfit with a mauve colored fedora and that's just about it! The overall look is both casual and can't comfortable and I'm happy to be able to wear it on such a relaxing day before a weekend filled with work ahead. I hope that you all enjoy the upcoming weekend and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment