Blog Archive

Thursday, February 26, 2015

eleven hundred seventy eight: shorty like mine



Today's look is very similar to my look from two days ago. It's getting to be that time where the weather is heating up and since I'm in Florida, more specifically Miami, spring is coming a lot sooner to us than the rest of you. In fact, winter was really only here for a few days here and there this year. The main difference in today's outfit is that I went with darker colors as opposed to the bright colors I went with two days earlier. And even though the colors aren't as bright, the silhouette still screams spring time! I chose to wear a brown light polo shirt and a pair of grey shorts today. The accessories in today's outfit include a corduroy five panel hat, a red belt, and a pair of sneakers. Today's look gives off a little more of a sporty vibe as opposed to a more plain casual look the other day, but it is still comfortable nonetheless. I think it's safe to say that winter is pretty much over down here, though we may see another day or two of cooler temperatures before it's officially over and done with. I hope that spring makes it's way to all of you soon as well and I hope that you are all ready for it!

Today I am wearing:
•Corduroy five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment