Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

eleven hundred seventy seven: classy casually



Today's look is one that is classy, classic, and casual. It's not quite as casual as yesterday's look, but it is still very comfortable while also showing off a classier side. Today I chose to wear a striped button up shirt paired with a slim fit pair of denim. The accessories are what really set this look apart from it being a more normal casual outfit, though. I chose to wear a grey fedora that matches with my grey denim and the shoes I'm wearing are Air Force 1's that match with the belt I'm wearing today. In the end, today's outfit is a perfect mixture between being classy and casual and I think that it meshes very well when you look at the outfit altogether.

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment