Blog Archive

Thursday, January 1, 2015

eleven hundred twenty two: in with the new



Well, we've made it to 2015. Today is the start of a brand new year and I'm happy that I already have a lot of new challenges and opportunities to look forward to this year. Today's look is an homage to the Florida State Seminoles who will be playing in the very first College Football Playoff game ever against the Oregon Ducks today. I am wearing a whole lot of garnet and gold to show my support and the look is a casual sporty look that is as fresh as it is comfortable. As excited as I am to see this game today, I am going to be a nervous wreck while watching this game. If we win, we will advance on to the National Championship game on January 12th and have a chance to defend our National Title that we received last year. I hope you all have a great start to the new year and I look forward to continue sharing my style with all of you in this new year!

Today I am wearing:
•Gifted FSU snap back hat
•Sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment