Blog Archive

Friday, January 2, 2015

eleven hundred twenty three: watch your prep



Today's look is a preppy look with a casual streetwear style twist to it. These two styles aren't something that I often mix together, but I was in the mood for something different today. The garments in today's outfit are obviously what give it a preppy feel with the sweater vest, polo shirt, and slim fit pant. And it's the accessories that lend itself to the street style with a snap back hat and a pair of leather sneakers. I hope you all are enjoying the new year so far. As for me, I've got two more days of work before I start my moving process down to Miami. It's definitely a bittersweet time for me, but mostly I am excited for a fresh new start and I hope the same happens for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment