Blog Archive

Saturday, January 3, 2015

eleven hundred twenty four: so hard to say goodbye



Today was a very emotional day for me. I worked my very last shift at the store that I spent the past fourteen months of my life at. I learned so much while I was there and I'd like to think that I was able to teach others just as much as I learned from everyone else. It's definitely starting to sink in now that I'll no longer be going back to work at that location ever again and it is a sad thought, but I am still very excited to progress on to a new chapter in my life. In the next couple of weeks I'll be moving down to Miami and starting work at a brand new store, the H&M on Lincoln Road in South Beach, by the end of the month. I wish all of you that I've worked with in the Orlando area the very best! And I know that our paths will cross again in the future. Thank you all for the best four and a half years that anyone could ever ask for.

As for today's look, I went with a street style look that is both comfortable and casual. Even though it was my last day, I still had plenty of work to do and wanted to make sure that I would be ready for a busy day especially since it's the weekend. Today I chose a striped button up shirt paired with a pair of slim fit denim jeans. The accessories and shoes in today's outfit are what really give character to the overall look, though. The hat I chose to wear is a camo patterned five panel hat and my shoes for the day are a pair of creeper sneakers. If you were to just look at the garments in today's outfit, you'd find a more plain and basic outfit, but with the addition of the hat and shoes you get a more funky appeal. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and you better believe that I am going to enjoy mine, along with the next three weeks spent off before starting back to work at the end of the month

Today I am wearing:
•Camo patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment