Blog Archive

Sunday, January 4, 2015

eleven hundred twenty five: shorts story



Part of today's look is rare for this season in most places, but in Florida it's fairly normal. Today's look is a casual street style look with the addition of shorts instead of a pant or jeans as I would normally wear. It is the first day of the year (which isn't saying much) that I've worn shorts and it feels great outside! I'm not someone who wears shorts a lot (even when it's warm/hot enough to do so), but every once and a while I'll get the urge to do so and then I always think to myself that I don't know why I wear them so rarely. The rest of today's outfit features a graphic printed t-shirt and a western style denim shirt. This definitely beats having to bundle up and avoid the cold as a lot of other people are having to do right now. I hope that you all have a great end to your weekend and I also hope you have a great start to a new week!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Wesrern style denim shirt from H&M
•Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment