Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

eleven hundred twenty one: out with the old



Today's look is a casual look mixed with formal styling elements to help ring in the new year. I chose a mostly blue colored base for the outfit with a light blue button up shirt and a navy slim fit pant and a grey cardigan both for style and functional reasons. The accessories I added were a bow tie, suspenders, and a cabbie hat to make sure that I'm exhibiting some class going into the new year. And lastly, the shoes I chose to wear are my favorite casual boots, the Clarks Wallabees. This year has brought me a lot of success, a lot of challenges and I hope the new year continues to bring more of the same. Of course looking back on the year is helpful in some ways to see where you've gone, what you did, and what you plan to do at the start of the new year, but the key is to remember to not dwell on it. More time should be spent in the present than in thinking about the past or the future. I hope your new year is filled with new challenges and new successes and it will be as long as you work for it!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Cardigan from H&M
•Bow tie from H&M
•Thrifted suspenders
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment