Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

eleven hundred twenty: where the cas(ual) at




Today's look is a simple classic casual look that is colorful and it actually ended up having great contrast with the bleak, dreary, overcast day that we had today. The outfit seems like it's something that would be worn on a weekend off of work while spending the day relaxing or adventuring. As much as I wish I was doing either of those things today, I'm not, but I'm glad that a very long day spent at work is finally over. We only have thirty more hours left in 2014 and I can't wait to kick off the new year. I'm moving to a new city, working at a new store (same company), and I'm excited to really and truly be able to get a fresh start in 2015. I hope you all are excited as well and don't reflect too much on the past year, make sure you spend the majority of your time looking forward to the next one!

Today I am wearing:
•Cap from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment