Blog Archive

Monday, December 29, 2014

eleven hundred nineteen: peace out, mane



Today's look is a casual streetwear inspired look that is very comfortable and fun. It is the perfect outfit for a day off after working all the way through one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year. The garments chosen for today's outfit are a striped polo shirt and a slim fit pant and the accessories, which give the look more of a streetwear edge, are the Wu Tang snap back hat and the canvas sneakers. Today was spent mostly relaxing after putting in a lot of work this past weekend. But one thing that I did do was decide that I was tired of how long my hair was getting, so I shaved my head! If you know me or have been following me for a while, you know that I can be very impulsive when it comes to my hair and beard. One day it's there and the next day it's gone. I'm not sure why I'm so impulsive about it, but I'm glad that I am so open to such big changes like this because it adds a little spontaneity to my life and just as I love variety in my outfits and wardrobe, I love it in my hairstyles and grooming as well. As most of you had your first day back to work from the holiday weekend today, I hope you had a great one! And now we are just two short days away from 2015. Are you ready for the new year?!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment