Blog Archive

Sunday, December 28, 2014

eleven hundred eighteen: simple sunday



Today's look is a simple casual look that's easy to throw together and is much like yesterday's look, but I took it a step further today and went with a t-shirt instead of a polo shirt. The same rules apply to today's outfit, though. If you're going to wear a simple outfit, you have to make sure the styling and accessories enhance the overall look in the place of there not being as many garments. So I'm using a little wishful dressing today and I'm hoping that since I'm dressing so simply today it will, in turn, make my work day a simple one as well. But I won't know if this plan works until the end of my work day this evening. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•T-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment