Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

eleven hundred twenty seven: REDirect



Today's look is a casual street style inspired look that mainly focuses on the pops of red in the accessories and garments in today's outfit. I chose to keep it simple for the most part and wore a basic graphic t-shirt with a plaid flannel shirt as a layering piece and a pair of slim fit grey colored jeans. The real story is in the details and colors of the accessories, though. I decided to go with a mostly red themed color scheme for my hat, belt, and shoes. And not only do they look good together when you're just looking at the accessories, it also goes well with the red printing on the graphic t-shirt and the red that is part of the plaid shirt as well. The shoes don't match exactly with the belt and hat, but the different reds throughout the outfit all have a matching counterpart to the garments in today's outfit. The temperature is still slowly, but surely, on it's way down and by the end of the week, we will be seeing much cooler temperatures. Luckily, I will be in Miami by the time the temperatures drop, so hopefully you all won't see much of a change in what I'm wearing. I hope you all have had a great day and I'll see you all back tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:

  • Velvet hat from Stussy
  • Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
  • Thrifted graphic printed t-shirt
  • Belt from H&M
  • 511 slim fit denim from Levi's
  • Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment