Blog Archive

Sunday, January 11, 2015

eleven hundred thirty two: blue, green, and in between



Today's look was the perfect look for such a day that was half dreary and rainy and half sunny and beautiful. The first part of the day was much cooler and rainier while the afternoon brought along the blue skies and sunshine. I chose to wear a pullover hoodie with a checkered button up shirt underneath paired with a slim fit pant. The shoes are a pair of boots that I wore the other day and was pretty certain that I'd be wearing again a lot this winter season and I'm also wearing a beanie that helped in both combatting the rain and cold from earlier in the day. I hope all of you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week to begin!

Today I am wearing:
•Beanie from H&M
•Pullover hoodie from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Boots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment