Blog Archive

Monday, January 12, 2015

eleven hundred thirty three: moving day part one



Today's look is a casual no frills utilitarian style look. I dressed this way today because it's day one of my move down to Miami. I wore a graphic t-shirt with a plaid flannel shirt as a layering piece paired with a favorite pair of denim and I went with black leather accents on the shoes, belt, and hat. Today was mostly filled with packing and loading the uhaul truck I picked up today and cleaning my old place once it was empty. Tomorrow will be a very similar day except everything will be put in reverse once I get down to my new place. I hope all of you enjoyed your first day of the week and hope you all wish me luck on day two of the move tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment