Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

eleven hundred thirty four: moving day part two



I am proud to say that I am now a resident of Miami Beach, FL! Yesterday and today have both been VERY long days, but today was definitely the toughest of the two. But thanks to a good work ethic and some much needed assistance from some friends to help get everything in my new place, I was able to get it done! Today's look started out with a denim jacket (with the sleeves rolled up) but after I got down to Miami after the drive, the jacket quickly came off because it was just too hot to deal with. The rest of the outfit today is simple much like yesterday's was with a graphic printed t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. The look was rounded out again with black shoes and a black snap back hat to top it off. I'm definitely going to need to rest as I put my new place together in the next couple of days, but I'll definitely see you all in between the rest of the moving madness. I hope you all have had a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment