Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

eleven hundred thirty five: sporty vibes



Today was the first full day in my new place and I've mostly got everything together with the exception of some minor tweaks and additions that I'll be getting to soon enough. I went with a sporty look today and was able to include the denim jacket I wasn't able to keep on yesterday during the move. The rest of today's look features a graphic printed t-shirt, studded belt, slim fit pants, a snap back hat that matches the shirt very well, and a pair of running sneakers. It is a comfortable outfit that was great for today since I still had a lot of things to do around the apartment. I hope today treated you as well as it treated me!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Denimjacket from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Princeton University
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Running sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment