Blog Archive

Saturday, January 10, 2015

eleven hundred thirty one: sportin' saturday



Today's look is a sporty casual look that was a little more suited for the Miami weather I was in yesterday as opposed to the much cooler Orlando weather that I'm back in today. I chose a sleeveless t-shirt and hoodie paired with a pair of slim fit pants and I accessorized the outfit with a pair of Air Force 1's and a Wu Tang snap back hat. In the sun this outfit works great but, in the shade and as the day goes on, I'll need to throw on another layer to stay warm. But that's fine by me. Just as I'm getting back up here, the temperature will be warming up a little again and I'll hopefully have an easy time moving everything down to Miami in a couple of days. I hope you all have had a great week and I also hope that you enjoy the weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sleeveless hoodie from H&M
•Sleeveless basic t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment