Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2015

eleven hundred thirty nine: blue green baby



Today's look is a very colorful and casual look that is comfortable and can be warm and cool when it needs to be. This is perfect for days with cooler mornings and nights and warmer daytime temperatures. The colors and patterns are what really make this outfit stand out. I went with a kelly green and a royal blue with grey accent colors in both the hoodie and the shoes. The shirt I'm wearing today has a fun polka dot pattern and the hat I'm wearing tops everything off with black and red. I'm gonna be driving back down to Miami later today so comfort is definitely key to today's outfit and it's still the weekend, so casual comfort is usually in the forefront on these days anyway. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you all for the start of a new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snsp back hat from Stüssy
•Zip up hooded sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters
•Polka dot button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment