Blog Archive

Saturday, January 17, 2015

eleven hundred thirty eight: all signs point to yes



Today's look is a sporty look that is perfect for a fun filled weekend. I'm spending this weekend back in Orlando to go see Jerry Seinfeld with my dad and as kind of a last hurrah out with some friends before I head back down south tomorrow. I'm wearing a track jacket today that I had nearly forgotten about until I found it while moving everything the other day. I'm also wearing a graphic printed t-shirt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a high top pair of a canvas sneakers. It's all in all a comfortable simple look for a fun weekend ahead. I hope you all have a great weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Fitted FSU hat from New Era
•Zip up track jacket from Puma
•Graphic printed t-shirt from VNM
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•High too canvas sneakers from Vans

             "All signs point to yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment