Blog Archive

Monday, January 19, 2015

eleven hundred forty: back home



I had a good time going back up to Orlando this weekend, but I'm glad to be back down to my new home. I got a lot of new clothes and two new rugs for my place while out thrifting yesterday. And I'm wearing two of those new pieces today. The v neck sweater and the  button up shirt are the new (to me) additions that I'm working with today. Today's look is a casual preppy look that is cool and comfortable. The colors in today's outfit are bright and vibrant aside from the more natural color of the pant to offset some of the brighter colors. I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday today and remembered that the real reason for this holiday is to celebrate a man who believed that people of all creeds and colors were equal and should live side by side in harmony. I wish that we were closer to that being a reality than we currently are as a society, but we still have a long way to go. 

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Thrifted v neck sweater from J Crew
•Thrifted striped button up shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Lace up dress shoes from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment