Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

eleven hundred forty one: hoods up



Today's look is a sporty casual look that is both comfortable and fun to wear. The weather was pretty gloomy and overcast for the majority of the day, but it didn't stop me from getting what I needed to get done today. I went with a sleeveless hoodie, basic t-shirt, and a faux leather jogger for the garments and for shoes and accessories, I chose all red canvas sneakers, black socks, and a faux leather five panel hat. All in all, today's outfit was fun to put together and fun to wear all throughout the day. And I hope you all had a great day as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Sleeveless pullover hoodie from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment