Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

eleven hundred forty two: green machine



Today's look is another look that features some new garments I got while I was thrifting back home in Orlando the other day. The green blazer and the striped button up shirt are the new (to me) pieces and I couldn't be more happy with them and the way today's overall outfit came together. The other pieces used in the outfit are slim fit denim jeans, striped socks, creeper sneakers, and a cabbie hat to top everything off. Today's look is a preppy casual look that is very complimentary to the beautiful day that we're having today. I started off the day without the blazer, but about halfway through, I realized that it would be a great addition. I hope that today was as beautiful of a day for you as it was for me!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted blazer
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Striped socks from Target
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment