Blog Archive

Sunday, January 25, 2015

eleven hundred forty six: cool prep



Today's look is a casual preppy look that is in anticipation of the weather getting a little cooler for the beginning of this week. I'm wearing one of my favorite light windbreakers, a polo shirt, and a slim fit pant. I paired these garments with a pair of boots, a red belt to match the shirt, and a snap back hat to top everything off. Today is my last day of being off for the past three weeks and to be honest, it breezed by so quickly. My first day at my new store is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited about it. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing you all for the start of a brand new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Windbreaker from Lacoste
•Polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Boots from Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment