Blog Archive

Monday, January 26, 2015

eleven hundred forty seven: back to work



After being off for the past three weeks while moving down to Miami Beach and taking some much needed time off, it's about that time to go back to work today. Today's look is a classic casual look that has me ready for the day ahead. The weather is going to be cooling down for the most part and it may even be raining for a bit today as well. I'm wearing a windbreaker over a flannel plaid button up shirt and it's paired with a slim fit denim pant. Im wearing a classic grey hat at the top and my trusty Air Force 1's at the bottom. But overall, I'm just happy with today's outfit because it's not only comfortable, but it has me ready for the elements and whatever the day may bring. And lastly, I hope that all of you have a great start to a brand new week!

Today I am wearing:
•Wool hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from H&M
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment