Blog Archive

Saturday, December 6, 2014

one thousand ninety six: new year



Today is the start of the new mannswear year and I'm kicking it off with a very similar look as yesterday's. Today's look is another casual streetwear inspired look and it shares a lot of the same elements that were in yesterday's outfit. The first is that I'm wearing denim jeans, the second is that I'm wearing another black shirt with a graphic print, and the third is that I'm using a button up shirt as a layering piece to add some color to the overall outfit. Much like last weekend, I'll be on my way to work here shortly. But I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend so far and unlike last weekend, I'll get to spend at least one day of it off tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment