Blog Archive

Sunday, December 7, 2014

one thousand ninety seven: champion sound



Today's look is a casual look that is in honor of my team, the Florida State Seminoles, finally getting the recognition they deserve in the final playoff selection. I am so proud that nearly every garment and accessory in today's outfit is displaying the colors that represent the team which are garnet and gold. There is one styling technique used in today's outfit that I don't use all that often which is a t-shirt being worn over a button up shirt, but I thought the outfit seemed just a little too basic with just a t-shirt and pants so I added another piece that helps give the overall look some more depth. I hope you all have had a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you all at the start of a new week tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back FSU hat
•Graphic No Limit t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment