Blog Archive

Monday, December 8, 2014

one thousand ninety eight: over/under cast



It's been a while (since my trip down to Miami a few weeks ago) that I've dealt with such an overcast and blustery day like today. You'd think that this kind of weather would put me in a bad mood to start off a new week in, but it actually did the opposite. Despite the constant clouds and mist like rainfall, I had a great start to my work week. Today's look is a simple casual look that is both stylish and functional. I knew I was going to need an outfit to help me ease back into work mode after having a relaxing Sunday off of work and I also knew I was going to need something to help deter the misty rain that we were expected to have all day long. With those parameters, I came up with a weekend style outfit with an added windbreaker that serves as an added pop of color to the outfit as well as serving as a rain deterrent. And in the end, despite the crummy weather, I ended up having a great day and I hope that all of you did, too!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from H&M
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneaker from H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment