Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

one thousand ninety nine: ghetto university





Today's look is a casual streetwear inspired look that was a really fun look for me today. I got to wear a hoodie that I hadn't worn in quite some time since it really hasn't been needed lately as far as the weather goes. But just as the temperature dropped again, it became apparent that I was going to need a little something more than just the flannel shirt I had originally planned to wear today to keep warm. The rest of the outfit features a corduroy hat, slim fit pants, and a pair of leather Vans. I'm sharing today's photos in both black and white and color simply because I'm having a hard time deciding which one I prefer the most. I hope you enjoy today's post, and if you get a chance, I'd love to hear what some of your favorite pieces are that are very seasonally specific and may get forgotten about until they're actually needed. Does anyone else have that issue?!

Today I am wearing:
•Corduroy five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Tupac Shakur pullover hoodie from H&M
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment