Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

eleven hundred: locked out



Today's title has nothing to do with today's outfit, but it does have to do with my current situation. After finally getting out of work on a busy, yet successful day, I got out to my car to realize that I'd lost my car keys. So instead of heading to one of my favorite spots to shoot my outfit of the day post, I had to do so outside of work as I pass the time waiting on the locksmith. But aside from all that mess today has been a great day and even though today's look was mostly based on functional reasoning to stay as warm as possible, I'm happy with it as well! Today's look is a casual streetwear inspired look and it definitely did its job in keeping me warm throughout the day. I made sure to have an added pop of color and patterns since the majority of the garments on the outside are dark and more drab than what I normally wear. All in all, the good definitely weighed out the bad today and I hope the same is true for all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Faux leather hooded jacket from H&M
•Sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 commuter slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment