Blog Archive

Friday, December 5, 2014

one thousand ninety five: threepeat



Today is look number one thousand ninety five. It's the look that is helping bring a close to the third year that I've been documenting my outfits every day. The past three years, thirty six months, one hundred fifty six weeks, and one thousand ninety five days, respectively, have gone by so fast. So much has changed in my life over these past three years and as you can tell from my older posts, so much has changed and improved in how I dress and style myself as well. The whole reason I started doing this was to make myself more mindful of the way that I dress and style my outfits on a daily basis and I can say that it's worked wonders and is something that I truly enjoy doing. I hope that you all have enjoyed this journey with me so far and like I said last year, I will be continuing with this until I get tired or bored with doing it. And I don't believe that will happen anytime in the near future. I can't thank you all enough for your continued interest and support over the past three years and I'm excited to start a brand new year tomorrow!

Today's look is a casual streetwear inspired look that has a dark colored base to it, but is brought to life by a couple of brightly colored garments that I added as layering pieces for today's outfit. One of the brightly colored pieces is a striped button up shirt that I chose to style open to show off the graphic t-shirt underneath and the other is a puffy vest that I got while thrifting a few weeks back. Today's overall look is a fun look that expresses how I feel about how far I've come over the past three years. If I showed this outfit to myself three years ago, I don't think I'd ever be able to talk myself into even trying it on to see how it looked. And this is one of the many reasons that I see myself continuing on with this. My style is constantly evolving and improving. And I am so happy that I've been able to share it with all of you!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Striped button up shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment