Blog Archive

Saturday, December 13, 2014

eleven hundred three: paperboy



Today's look is a casual preppy look that is perfect for a cool weekend day that will be spent mostly at work for me today. The main colors in today's outfit are grey, black, and brown. The outfit is topped off by a denim colored blue cabbie hat and even though this outfit was put together very quickly this morning, it all comes together very well in my opinion. I feel fresh, comfortable, and I look fresh as well. That's all that really matters at the end of the day anyway. I wish that all of you spend your day feeling and looking fresh, too! And if you're lucky enough to have the day off today, I hope you enjoy a great day no matter what it is you do with it!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted v neck sweater
•Thrifted button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment