Blog Archive

Sunday, December 14, 2014

eleven hundred four: easy livin'



Today's look is a casual look that's very similar to yesterday's look with just a little more color throughout the overall outfit. While yesterday I wore more blacks and greys, today I'm wearing blues, greens, and browns. The style of the outfit is nearly the same, but the colors help bring a little more life to the outfit. I also broke out one of my favorite pairs of boots that I haven't worn in a while and they are normally more of a staple during the fall season than they have been so far this season. Those boots that I'm talking about would be my Clarks Wallabees. And I think it's about time that I get a few other colors of this same boot real soon. I've been needing to get a new pair of black Wallabees and I'm always open to other colors of such a great stylish and comfortable shoe. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you guys next week!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Zip up hoodie from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Argyle socks from Target
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment