Blog Archive

Monday, December 15, 2014

eleven hundred five: no new friends



Today's title is actually the complete opposite of how I feel about the acquiring of new friends in my life. And in fact, today's post was shot by a new friend of mine. In the past, I've had a very select few take my photos for my posts since I normally only trust myself to do it, but it's always fun to see other people's talents behind the camera as well. Today's look is a continuation of the style that I've been going for the past few days. Yesterday was a more casual take on it, the day before was a little more preppy and today I hopped back into the preppy side of things. I chose a striped sweater with a patterned button up shirt underneath for the top and on the bottom half, I went with a slim fit pant, basic belt, and a little more of a snazzier and flashier shoe than I would normally wear with an outfit like this. I topped the outfit off with a cabbie hat, which has also been a common thread in the past three looks, too. This look is a perfect example of how you can incorporate brighter colors into a look that still gives off a great fall and winter vibe. I hope that you all have had a great start to your week and in the spirit of today's title, I hope you all can find some great new friends while still cherishing the ones that have been there since day one!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Striped sweater from H&M
•Thrifted patterned button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Lace up dress shoes from H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment