Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

eleven hundred six: the shadow of a d-outfit



With today's look, I'm sort of easing myself away from the preppier side of the casual look and moving more toward the streetwear style of casual outfits. There are definitely similarities still, but the differences are now becoming a little more apparent. Instead of the cabbie hats I've been sporting the past few days, I went with a five panel hat and instead of the loafers, boots, and dress shoes, I went with my Air Force 1 sneakers and even the graphic printed sweatshirt as opposed to a simpler casual sweater is yet another difference. But the style, feeling, and silhouette of the outfit remains pretty much the same. I like that I can change up the style of a look with minor changes and still get a favorable outcome. Some people think that they can only wear one style or one kind of outfit for them to look good in and I believe that I am living proof that it is not the case. I challenge all of you to step out of your dressing comfort zones and try new things that you've been wanting to try every once and a while. It doesn't have to be anything major, you can start with a small change here or there and just add a little more variety to your outfits. You'll be happy that you did!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed sweatshirt from H&M
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment