Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

eleven hundred seven: urban casual



If you've been following the past few days, you've seen me go from more plain casual menswear to a more streetwear styled look yesterday and today I decided to combine a little of both altogether in one look. I have more of the every day menswear pieces like the plaid shirt and denim jeans and then the top is draped with a hooded sweatshirt to bring in the streetwear vibe. Lastly, I topped it off with a snap back hat and bottomed it out with a pair of canvas sneakers. When it all comes together, it is a completely seamless look and a strong outfit that helped assist in making today a great day! I hope all of you have had an equally fantastic day as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Graphic printed hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Plaid button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 commuter slim fit denim from Levi's 
•Socks from Target
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment