Blog Archive

Friday, December 12, 2014

eleven hundred two: i walk the line



Today's look is a casual monochromatic look. And the color I chose to wear today is all black, hence the Johnny Cash reference in today's blog title. Even though the garments chosen for today's look are far from being formal wear, the fact that all of the garments are black give a certain level of class to the overall outfit that wouldn't be there if I had picked the same kind of pieces in different colors. As most people are anxiously awaiting the start of their weekend later today, I'm getting ready to finish out the last two days of my work week today and tomorrow. And even though most of you will be getting a head start (at least ahead of me) on your weekend, I hope that you all have a great one! And I'll catch up with all of you on Sunday.

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather hooded jacket from H&M
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Thrifted polka dot shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment