Blog Archive

Saturday, December 20, 2014

eleven hundred ten: rolling blackouts



Today's look is very similar to the look I wore last Friday in the sense that it is an all black outfit. Some of the garments are the same, but as far as the overall look, it is definitely different. In today's look, I am going for a streetwear meets formal wear type of look and I am very happy with the way it turned out. Just like I mentioned yesterday, the details and accessories in your outfits really do matter. And in today's case, it's those accessories that are really giving the overall look that extra streetwear style twist. Without the sneakers, studded belt, and hat, the look would be nothing more than a plain all black formal wear look. But with their addition to these garments, it puts a new spin on an old favorite style. I hope that you all have a great weekend and if you're doing some last minute Xmas shopping this weekend, I only have two things to tell you. Number one, be safe out there since there are a lot of people doing the same thing this weekend and number two, make sure to stop by your local H&M to do some of your shopping!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment