Blog Archive

Friday, December 19, 2014

eleven hundred nine: bucket list



Today's look features an accessory that I've always wanted to wear, but I had always thought that I couldn't pull it off. After some good advice from a friend of mine, I went out and tried a few different kinds on and I actually found one that I loved! The rest of today's outfit is pretty much made to match with the hat since it was the only piece that I knew for certain I was going to be wearing today. The pieces that match are the windbreaker, the red belt, and the striped socks which match the stripes on the hat itself. The other garments chosen for today's outfit are a bland grey color. And this helps to show just how well accessories and small details of an outfit can really make the look. I hope you all have a great day and don't forget that sometimes it's all in the details!

Today I am wearing:
•Bucket hat from Urban Outfitters
•Windbreaker from Lacoste
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Striped socks from Target
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment