Blog Archive

Sunday, December 21, 2014

eleven hundred eleven: make a wish



Today is the official first day of winter and even though it couldn't feel further away from winter, I decided to dress as if it were anyway. Keeping with the same theme I've been going with for about a week now, I went with a casual look that has some added streetwear flair to it. The colors I went with in today's outfit are very bold and I must say that even though this jacket I'm using as an extra layer isn't needed, it's still a great addition to today's outfit and it matches the hat that I already had picked out as well! I hope that all of you have enjoyed your weekend so far and I hope that everyone is ready for the upcoming holidays that are quickly approaching.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Varsity jacket from Obey
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment