Blog Archive

Monday, December 22, 2014

eleven hundred twelve: winter wonderland



Well, like I said yesterday, it's now officially winter and it doesn't feel like it at all. The high today is 80° and it even though Xmas is right around the corner, I'm back to rolling my sleeves up and  not wearing any layers because it is just too hot for that. Today's look is a classic and basic casual look that features a white button up shirt, denim jeans, and is joined by a pair of leather sneakers and a five panel hat to accessorize in today's outfit. I'm not too bummed out about missing out on some of the cooler weather that everyone else is getting because it's nice to have a break and its expected since we go through a lot of these temperature roller coasters down here in Florida. I hope you all have a great start to your week!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans 

No comments:

Post a Comment